preloader


Share:

Bideford Parsonage Museum
784 Bideford Road, Route 166, Bideford, PE  C0B 1J0

A Provincially Designated Heritage Place, built in 1878 in the Maritime Vernacular style. The museum demonstrates examples of window hood mouldings, finials, column supports and bargeboards. This boarding house of L.M. Montgomery during 1894-95 when she taught school in this community, contains period furnishings. Books by and about this famous Island author, along with items and art crafted by local artisans, all available for sale.

Email: [email protected]

Web: https://wchistoricalsociety.wixsite.com/bidefordmuseum

Phone: 902-831-3133

Seasonal
Daily: June 3-Oct 4, 9am-5pm
Wed during July & Aug 9am-7:30pm
Admission: Adults $5, Students $2.50

View or Request a Printed Copy of the Arts & Heritage Trail Guide!
Click Here